RE: [Epic] more thoughts on Epic40K

From: Miller, Chris <CMiller_at_...>
Date: Thu, 22 May 1997 17:16:49 -0500

At 02:29 PM 5/22/97 -0500, you wrote:
> the other
>kind of ADULT gaming (such as you would find in Las Vegas)

Um, you can find a lot of ADULT games in little hole-in-the-wall stores run
by little bald perveerted guys with bad attitudes.

>P.S. I don't think it's how many sides the dice have that weirds people
>out...I think it's a lot of tiny painted toy soldiers (groan) being
>enthusiastically pushed around a big table accompanied by lotso
>jargon...

-----> Hey now, I wouldn't know anything about that... : )

Several of the guys that work at the closest 2 stores also add sound effects
sith disturbing regularity. And no, I don't play with them . . .

Temp

----> Yep, save the sound effects for the RPG's...

 Chris Miller