Re: [Epic] First Epic 40k battle

From: sauron1 <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Fri, 23 May 1997 22:30:00 -0700

Sauron1 writes;It takes ten of our staff just to keep up with their
electonic traffic,their encrypting is about a year out of date.The
Canadian part of NORAD was the satelite Electonic snoop.Big brother is
listening to EVERYTHING. PS the decode for PDG is about as large as the
original program,we have had it for about a year.They promissed the
author a long deep hole if the source code wasn,t forthcoming. sauron1