Re: [Epic] more thoughts on Epic40K

From: Scott Shupe <shupes_at_...>
Date: Fri, 23 May 1997 11:12:43 -0400

PAspin3551_at_... wrote:

> You can guess I have just heard that Eldar arnt coming out till Novemeber,
> presumably to catch the Chrimbo sales.

        Oy! Chaos players could only DREAM of having their figures
released in November, or in 1997 at all! You pansies ain't got
nothing to complain about (not that it matters much to me, but I
kinda wonder why GW keeps screwing over Epic chaos players when it
comes to putting their figs on the shelf).

Scott
shupes_at_...