Re: [Epic] More Movie Fun (Was: 5th Element and Batman rant)

From: Alex Leonard <aleon_at_...>
Date: Fri, 23 May 1997 11:41:20 +0000

I agree Batman1 I think was the best of the series, The charecter and
conflict of the main charecters, Batman and the Joker were really
brought out, the story was evolved, it was much more of an epic (ha
ha) film. I think also the style of the day has changed to where more
people want to just see bang bang pow snappy line special effects the
end. Of course after the first film there's not much you could do,
It's sort of following the way of the comic book, just adding more
and more charecters.

The same thing happened with frankenstien, First there was
Frankenstien, then Frankenstien Vs. the Wolfman the Frankenstien Vs.
The Mummy and then Frankenstine Vs. Julia Childs etc etc etc. There
were some I want to say 240 Frankenstein movies made (I may be
exaggerating a little here but I remember the number was fairly
substantial) Besides, the monster never even had a name, Frankenstien
was the name of the man who created the monster.

Oh well, Leave it to hollywood...

Leonard of the Grinning Skulls

This Message brought to you by
Flashing Techno Industries of
Miscellaneous Incorporated
The home of the Psychadelic Lemon Factory