Re: [Epic] 5th Element, Starship Troopers

From: Robert Lenghaus <lenghaus_at_...>
Date: Mon, 26 May 1997 09:41:33 +1000 (EST)

Err, slamming Heinlein, sorry to disapoint you but the old guys dead, so
unless your a ghostbuster you'll have as much success as fart football.

I do believe I have detected someone who doesn't think Starship Troopers
is a classic of Science Fiction. I think I'll call the Inquisition :P

Rob L.
"Smile and the whole world thinks your some sort a grinning loony"