Re: [Epic] Q&A 2 (and notes)

From: Mark A Shieh <SHODAN+_at_...>
Date: Mon, 26 May 1997 23:27:18 -0400 (EDT)

David Lado <lado_at_...> writes:

> >Uh... if you check the list of SHW in the summary chart it lists the
> >pulsar. It does not mention any of the other wpns that you did above. The
> >pulsar counts as a single SHW. The others are just several SHW grouped
> >together. I hate to admit it but it seemed pretty consistent to me.
> >

> >One interesting ramification of this ruiling is that you can stop
> >eldar titals from firing with 2 blast markers. It has already been

        I disagree. IMHO, this ruling states that no matter what you
roll on 2d6, you will always only place a BM if you hit with one of
them. It makes no mention of what was asked in the Tyranid question.
Jervis, to the best of my knowledge, continues to be consistent inis
ruling and annoyingly vague with his wording. (grr)
        Jervis does not deny that the Eldar titan described above
fires 2d6-2 AT shots when it has 2BMs on it.

Mark