Re: [Epic] Girls Vs Gaming

From: Mark A Shieh <SHODAN+_at_...>
Date: Mon, 26 May 1997 23:39:29 -0400 (EDT)

J.Stephensen_at_... (Jason Stephensen) writes:
> And Tash should not be pushed, she's dangerous. And yes, Kelvin becomes an
> excited little kid all the time. My spouse is giving me THOSE looks now that
> I'm playing magic again and telling her about games. Almost the same look
> she gives me when I explain cricket and the email game I play in. She tries
> so hard to understand, but it's taken years for her to pick up on the
> intricacies of the game. But she tries.

        E-mail cricket? This I gotta see. I mean, sure, cricket is
far better than baseball (not hard. I played on the school cricket
team in high school, so I know about both sports. I doubt that you
can be overweight, 40 years old, and still be a pro cricket
player...If you can, I'll have to reconsider my previous statement due
to a a sudden lack of respect for the sport. The only sport I'll
accept such people as professionals is golf.) but what the heck is
e-mail cricket about?

Mark