RE: [Epic] Q&A 2 (and notes)

From: raven <raven_at_jumpgate>
Date: Thu, 29 May 1997 08:33:40 -0500

        Ok here is another thing to think about, if a unit that has a save (i.e. a
hero) is snap fired at a 6 is rolled dose the Hero still get a save?
Normaly I would say yes but if FP dosen't change any thing then well .........
This would make a person think about where one moves there Titans.

IMPERIAL GUARD RATLING SNAPFIRES AT WARLOCK TITAN DESTROYING IT STORY AT 11:00

       Cory
Have Fun Play Nice