RE: [Epic] more thoughts on Epic40K

From: John Erickson <erickson_at_...>
Date: Thu, 29 May 1997 09:07:52 -0500

>Everyone always forgets the ever-suffering Squats... :(

>--Ken Taborek oberon_at_...
>"Show respect for age. Drink good Scotch for a change."- random fortune

Squats??? What's a Squat , I read through my E40K books again no mention
of a Squat. So I figured I would look for them in 40K. Couldn't find squat
on Squats. I don't think they ever existed.

Yes this was BIG SARCASM but when I see someone down and suffering
I just have to poke them with a pointy stick.
John