Re: [Epic] Gorka Morka

From: Richard Dewsbery <dewsbery_at_...>
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 1997 21:16:35 +0100

> > but in November the shelf space will be required for
> >Gorka Morka.
>
> I'm in the dark on this. What exactly is Gorka Morka? Obviously its an
> Ork-based game, but I' haven't heard anything else.

It will be the next stand-alone boxed game, set in the 40k universe.
Something to do with gangs of Ork bikers, sort-of necromunda on two
wheels. Designed by our Jervis, details are thin on the ground. Oh,
and apparently it's GWs _best game ever_.

Why does no one ever sell a product and tell you the truth at the same
time - eg, here's some washing powder, it sort of works but it's no
better than all of the others.
Or, yes, our burgers do taste like sawdust. Thats because they ARE
sawdust.

Richard