Re: [Epic] E40K Squats - LONG!!!

From: Chris Weigt <Christopher.Weigt_at_...>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 1997 09:40:49 +1000 (EST)

Excellently done I reckon, bit dodgy about the rapid fire on basic squats
(I always thought that was a marine only thing BUT since they move 3" in
40k it stands to reason they'd up their defensive abilities a little) but
aside from that, neat. The thunderers come across nicely too, ie awesome
firepower!
And nice to see a return of the tunnellers 8)
Chris

Overkill: the ability to kill an entire country's population more than once.
Strategic Superiority: possessing more overkill than your enemy.
Email: sci-clw1_at_...