RE: [Epic] Plasma Anhilator

From: Miller, Chris <CMiller_at_...>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 1997 09:58:41 -0500

James Nugent wrote:

> I, on the other hand, bought a company of those tanks (Swordhammers,
> Maceblades, Glaivemauls?) as soon as they came out. But then, I've
always
> been accused of acting younger than my age would indicate. :)
>
> [James Nugent] Well, you sorta got it right, you mean the
Shadowsword, Stormhammer >and Baneblade. Glaivemaul sounds like an
eldar tank, maybe I'll try to convert a >Tempest into one.

Stormblade, it's the 4th imperial superheavy tank. Dwarf issue 165.

-Lemm

-----> Yep and they were good - 1 big one-shot missile and a rack of 4
smaller 1-shot missiles, plus a nasty main gun, and the usual lascannon
and bolters. My most regular opponent was chaos, which means Magnus,
which means your superheavies are goin' down to the tune of 1 per turn
minimum, so the swarm of one-shot weapons was really nice as the tanks
were gonna die pretty quick anyway. Also had a shadowsword and a
stormhammer (the bane of Chaos and HTH troops - 4 battlecannon and 14
bolters - so what if they only hit on a 6...)
And I saw someone comment on "big orange safety missiles" or something
similar.
Two Points:
1) Titans have been carrying big missiles with wild paint jobs since
AT
2) They're only that way if you PAINT them that way..
(Mine are Red...)

Chris Miller