Re: [Epic] Lost World

From: William A. Calderwood <wac_at_...>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 1997 10:25:14 -0400

The late 70's movie was Andromida Strain (SP). I happen to like most all of=
 his books, yes even "The Terminal Man." None of the movies made are like t=
he book. And everyone I've talked to liked the book for "Lost World" better=
 than the movie. My question is why is this discussion going on here??
 ---=
-