Re: [Epic] Plasma Anhilator

From: Scott Shupe <shupes_at_...>
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 1997 12:00:40 -0400

Miller, Chris wrote:

> >> (Oh, and I never liked tunellers much either - Hellbore, etc.)
> >
> > Termites were OK, moles weren't that great. I don't
> >know what they were smoking when they wrote the rules for the
> >hellbore (10 VPs in a tin can). 1000 pts? I wouldn't even
> >pay the price of the troops its carrying (it's not like they
> >have any chance of surviving or anything).
>
> -----> Damn straight. Let me put an entire company into one vehicle.

        And then don't let the infantry disembark until the turn
AFTER the hellbore appears in the middle of the enemy's formations...
yeesh.

> It
> looked kinda cool as a mini, but in the game it was a rather large
> target(for , say, a Shadowsword...)

        Or massed lascannons, or anything that had a semi-decent
save mod. Even the +12 CAF isn't that hard to beat for the cost
of a few bikes... stupid stupid stupid.

        Ah for the old days, when the IG had more useless units than
anyone else around...

Scott
shupes_at_...