Re[2]: [Epic] Big Brother

From: Keith Laidlaw <k.laidlaw_at_...>
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 97 17:06:06 gmt

In the UK a gallon of petrol (gas to you) wil cost about 8 dollars (Americans
get petrol cheaper than water!!).

As far as game prices goes, a copy of Settlers of Catan (a board game by Mayfair
games) cost twenty five pounds (about 40 dollars). Something to keep in mind
when you complain about import prices!!

Keith