Re: [Epic] Guard Conversions

From: Thomas Lee Denney <seether_at_...>
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 1997 23:15:12 -0500

How about just a ball of model putty? Then paint the face on. I'm kinda
in the same predicament. I've been trying to figure out a way to make
Azrael, Ezekial, Asmodai, and Bethor. Those robes are just a big pain. I
did manage to cut a small piece of plastic card out to make a sash for one
of my Librarian stands. I used the captain as the body. I also barrowed
the sword and banner from the S.M. Commander model. It actually came out
great IMHO, and looks just like an epic version of the Dark Angels Lexicanium.