Re: [Epic] Guard tactics-orgyns

From: Alan Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Sat, 07 Jun 1997 14:19:21 -0700

Sean Smith wrote:

> On Sat 07 Jun, Alan Brain wrote:

> > Meanwhile, there seems to be no restriction on Orgryn in Chimerae, but
> > as per Terminators, I'd say a house rule of 1 for 2 would be in order.
> >

> Hmmm, so your house rule would mean that a Ogryn unit couldn't share a Chimera
> with a IG heavy weapon unit, I'm not sure I agree with your house rule
> (nothing personal though).

Nothing personal taken! Guess I didn't make myself clear: In 40K (I'm
told - I don't play it myself) a Chimera can take 5 Ogryn, or 10 normal
troops. Similarly, a Rhino can take 5 Terminators, or 10 SMs.

So what I meant was that a Chimera (and by extension, any transport(2)
vehicle) should be able to transport 1 unit. As a house rule.

--
100026.2014 compuserve o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo
See http://www.z-world.com/graphics/z/master/8856.gif for picture