Re: [Epic] Guard tactics-orgyns

From: Sean Smith <seans_at_...>
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 1997 21:50:06 +1300

On Sat 07 Jun, Alan Brain wrote:
> KAYJAY77_at_... wrote:

> Meanwhile, there seems to be no restriction on Orgryn in Chimerae, but
> as per Terminators, I'd say a house rule of 1 for 2 would be in order.

Hmmm, so your house rule would mean that a Ogryn unit couldn't share a Chimera
with a IG heavy weapon unit, I'm not sure I agree with your house rule
(nothing personal though). I mean two IG heavy weapon units can share a
Chrimera, in spite of the heavy weapons they carry. Using the logic of your
house rule 3 tactical IG units should be able to share a Chrimera, because
they don't occupy as much space as IG heavy weapon units, who have bigger
weapons .
--
 Sean Smith
 Home - Seans_at_...