Re: [Epic] Guard Conversions

From: David Lado <lado_at_...>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 1997 08:40:08 -0400 (EDT)

>Those robes are just a big pain. I
>did manage to cut a small piece of plastic card out to make a sash for one
>of my Librarian stands. I used the captain as the body. I also barrowed
>the sword and banner from the S.M. Commander model. It actually came out
>great IMHO, and looks just like an epic version of the Dark Angels Lexicanium.

I have made robes from bits of paper. If you want, you can spread a thin
layer of white glue on the paper (after you cut the shape you want), and
use a toothpick to put folds, turns, and pleats into the "robe". Once
the glue dries (in a few minutes, so be quick), it will keep its
shape nicely. Then glue it to the figure with superglue and prime it
up.

David