Re: [Epic] Guard tactics

From: <PAspin3551_at_...>
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 1997 16:21:03 -0400 (EDT)

In a message dated 06/06/97 06:13:10, seans_at_... (Sean Smith) writes:

<<
> All being true, but doesnt it spoil the entire idea of an Imperial guard
army
> if you dont have any imperial guard? :)

 I agree, but IG tactical troopers are so useless compared to Ogryns, I just
 can't bear to take them.

But an army of ogryns is horrible! It just looks ugly...

Going by the same values, I should have scouts instead of guardians, because
they are a far more useful unit.
 But I just cant see an Eldar army without lots of guardians and falcon
support. (or an imperial guard army with just ogryns).

I think you just have to bite the bullet and buy imperial guard, even though
they may not be brillian - everyarmy pays over the odss for some troops,
under for others. It spart of the histor and how they work.
 Mind you, saying that, I cant find anything overpriced for space marines...
:-)

K.a.