Re: [Epic] Guard tactics

From: Ken Taborek <oberon_at_...>
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 1997 07:21:13 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 7 Jun 1997 PAspin3551_at_... wrote:

[chomp]

> I think you just have to bite the bullet and buy imperial guard, even though
> they may not be brillian - everyarmy pays over the odss for some troops,
> under for others. It spart of the histor and how they work.
> Mind you, saying that, I cant find anything overpriced for space marines...
> :-)
>
> K.a.

What! The Land Raider is horribly overpriced! Anyone can see that. Just
the other day I was building an army, and wanted to take a 42 Land Raider
detachment. That's a Captain in LR, a Librarian in LR, 30 main force
LR's, and 10 Support LR's. Do you know how much all that costs? For one
measly little detachment, sheesh!

(ok, I'll stop now)

--Ken Taborek oberon_at_...
"Show respect for age. Drink good Scotch for a change."- random fortune