Re: [Epic] [E40K] Squats -- different list

From: Ken Taborek <oberon_at_...>
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 1997 05:50:06 -0400 (EDT)

If the gasbag rules are built into the critical hit table, it will not
accuratly represent the old system of 1/3 of all hits doing no damage.
Unless perhaps the Overlord always took a critical (like Eldar Titans),
and say, a 2-6 roll on the critical chart read (something like): The shot
hits the self-sealing gasbag and does no damage. Do not reduce the DF by
one for this hit.

--Ken Taborek oberon_at_...
"Show respect for age. Drink good Scotch for a change."- random fortune