[Epic] Thanks and such...

From: Erik Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 1997 14:17:42 -0400

Scott:

Glad to see you got back. <g> I looked at the empty table this morning
and started having flashbacks - that was one hell of a game. Thanks
again to both of you for making the time to come up and fight it out.
Maybe next time you won't have to deal with 3500 points of Tyranids
without nearly any support for 2 turns. Next time... :-)

Looking forward to the next time Chaos and Tyranids attempt a northward
expansion.

Regards,

- Erik

"Look within. Within is the fountain of good, and it will ever bubble
up, if you will ever dig."
- Marcus Aurelius