Re: [Epic] Guard tactics

From: Ken Taborek <oberon_at_...>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 1997 14:41:47 -0400 (EDT)

I made this detachment as an exercise. I have the units to make it in
fact, but would rather make 2-3 smaller detachments for flexability, and
so one unit doesn't become useless with 24 blast markers on it or
somesuch.

I have played anywhere from 500pts to 4000pts battles. 500pts is too
small IMO for a decent game. 1000-2000 makes a good game which should ba
over in 2-3 hours (if all players come prepared ;)

And, in case anyone was wondering, I don't really think the LR is
overpriced. When GW was saying that blast markers didn't effect SH
weapons, I thought they were underpriced.

--Ken Taborek oberon_at_...
"Show respect for age. Drink good Scotch for a change."- random fortune