Re: [Epic] [E40K] Squats -- After Review:

From: Ken Taborek <oberon_at_...>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 1997 11:42:15 -0400 (EDT)

Isn't there a reference to an Ordinatus which was used to tunnel under a
city because it (the city) had an unbreachable force field? This is
probably where the Hellbore ended up on the cutting room floor of GW.
If this is true, then the Imperials have the only Hellbore, and it was
damaged in the assault and retired.

--Ken Taborek oberon_at_...
"Show respect for age. Drink good Scotch for a change."- random fortune