Re: [Epic] [E40K] Squats -- After Review:

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+_at_...>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 1997 19:26:00 -0400 (EDT)

Excerpts from Epic: 10-Jun-97 RE: [Epic] [E40K] Squats --.. by James
Nugent_at_....
> Actually, I don't have a probelm with the Collossus haveing a high DC =
> and AF. I thing is should have an AF in the twenties and a high damage =
> capacity. These are supposed to by city block size vehicals. How about =
> Dc of 12 and AF of 25.

Well, that's another vote for DC of 12... any others?

But the AF... I think a fair to large part of that in a Titan is the
fact that it stomps around on things, and can move side-to-side which is
a bit tough for tracked vehicles. ^_- Also, since there are supposed to
be at least *similar* to the Leviathan, I don't feel comfortable giving
the Colossus several times the AF of the Leviathan. Finally, the
Leviathan seems to have lost the "city block-size" status; it now only
carries 6 stands, not 30.

>As for the move, i don't see this as a problem, =
> if it had mostly 45 cm weapondry it would be a sort of mobile strong =
> point. More of a defensive weapon.=20

Oh, the move wasn't a problem with the stats, it was just a difference
between the Warlord (15 cm move) and the Leviathan (10 cm move). How
many points is 10 cm per turn worth...?

                    Aaron Teske
                    Mithramuse+_at_...