Re: [Epic] [Epic40k] Final Campaign Rules

From: Erik K. Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 1997 10:07:47 -0400

Francois:

> Did you write some kind of report about these tests? If yes I'm
> interested in reading it, if not could you tell me more about them?

We fought a long campaign involving space marines and orks and another
involving space marines against 'renegade' imperial guard. I have not
written up these battles, but I suppose I could sit down and just do
it. :-) I'll see what I can put together for you.

This reminds me, I also have to write up a battle report between
myself, list member Scott Shupe and his friend Ron who came up to New
Jersey last weekend and brought Tyranids and Chaos along with 'em...
That'll be on my 'page' in about a week or so.

Regards,

- Erik

"Look within. Within is the fountain of good, and it will ever bubble
up, if you will ever dig."
- Marcus Aurelius