Re: [Epic] [E40K] Squats -- After Review:

From: David Dresser <lemming_at_...>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 1997 07:54:05 -0700

James Nugent wrote:

> How about this:
>

> comments/notes:This would be an optional rule, sort of a fun thing. Yes it's a special rule, but I tried to make it easy to understand, I hope I succeded. Tell me what you think. I figure the deviation is signifigant, but over several turns it will average out. That is why it is seperated, instead of just adding up the D6 and deviating once.
> additional thoughts:
> Possibly a 5cm penalty for surfacing/diving
> making sub-surface tunnelrs move like war machines, i.e. 1x 45 degree turn and pay for more.
> change the rules so they may not surface in the assault phase. I'm not sure if that will unbalce things or not, since the squats have no fast assault troops.
<sig snipped>

James,

What format are you composing your email in? As you can see, my browser
(Netscape 3.01) doesn't really like it, and although I know you posted
something about tunnelers between "How about this:" and "comments/notes"
I can't read more than 1 line of it when I recieve the mail, and none of
it gets pasted when I quote. Just curious, cuz I know there's something
I'm missing.

-Lemm