Re: [Epic] [E40K] Squats -- different list

From: <PAspin3551_at_...>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 1997 16:26:12 -0400 (EDT)

In a message dated 08/06/97 17:38:24, Mithramuse+_at_... (Aaron P Teske)
writes:

<<
 Actually, I'd like to argue that Gyrocopters would be *extremely*
 maneuverable, and that would probably make up for the speed loss. Of
 course, then the 'copter is just like the Nightwing, but if you take it
 with a 3/2 assault it's a Thunderbolt. I dunno about you, but I
 consider the Gyrocopter a fair bit better than a Thunderbolt....

 I vote for armour 5, range 15, FP 2, assault 4/2, 40 points.

I disagree. That makes it identical to the Nightwing, which it shouldnt be -
they were good, but they arnt as good as Eldar Flyers, which are suppossed to
be the best in the game (and are!).
 I would use the thunderbolt profile and not the nightwing.

BTW, when a barrage is fired at a titan, does it only have a firepower value
of 1? Isnt this a bit stupid?

K.a.