Re: [Epic] [E40K] Squats -- different list

From: <PAspin3551_at_...>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 1997 16:26:14 -0400 (EDT)

In a message dated 08/06/97 21:06:56, kingcm_at_... (Michael King) writes:

<<
   There is a big discrepancy between the 40K units stats and cost, yet
 in Epic 40K the firepower is 2 for all the above squads. I can't
 remember the stat line for Squats that was posted earlier but this is
 what I think their base stat line should look like:
 Speed 5 Range 30 Firepower 1 Assault 3 Armor 4+ Special Stubborn
 Reasoning, Squat stats look very similar to Orks, the differences being
 slower movement, better in hand to hand and high leadership. Base cost
 10 points per stand. >>

speed 5 is too slow. It means their infantry cannot move into close assualt
without getting snap fired - although probably true :-), it would really
screw up game balance.

K.a.