Re: [Epic] Andy Chamber's Campaign Rules

From: Mark A Shieh <SHODAN+_at_...>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 1997 19:55:36 -0400 (EDT)

"Erik K. Rutins" <snowdo1_at_...> writes:
> > Hip-shooting (eldar) - WE may fire at half effect at the end of
> assault, as
> > long as it was not in cc or a ff. (too powerful?)

How about:

Hip-shooting (eldar) - WE may resdistribute movement from the assault
phase to the movement phase. If it has a movement of 25cm, it may
move 30cm during movement and 20cm during assault, or 40cm during
movement and 10cm during assault.

(May be a bit potent, perhaps limit it to 10cm or something?)

> > Mandi-blasters (eldar titan only) - cc weapon slot, no fp (or reduced
> range)
>
> As in a free CC weapon? Even so seems reasonable compared to others.

        How about +2 to +5 assault? (Pick your favorite value)

> > Precognition (Eldar) - ignores first critical (rolls with blow)
> (maybe too
> > powerful)
>
> Yeah, maybe too much with the 2+ holofield. I like the idea a lot,
> though.

How about a penalty to the first critical?

Mark