Re: [Epic] Andy Chamber's Campaign Rules

From: Erik K. Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 1997 20:51:20 -0400

Mark,

Very creative suggestions.

> Hip-shooting (eldar) - WE may resdistribute movement from the assault
> phase to the movement phase. If it has a movement of 25cm, it may
> move 30cm during movement and 20cm during assault, or 40cm during
> movement and 10cm during assault.
>
> (May be a bit potent, perhaps limit it to 10cm or something?)

This seems like an excellent solution - Considering the other battle
honors posted so far, I would think no limits would be fine. (there
isn't any WE faster than 20cm, is there?)

> How about +2 to +5 assault? (Pick your favorite value)

Perhaps a +5 assault and a 15cm 2FP? I'm thinking these are a big
version of what the Striking Scorpions have, right?

> How about a penalty to the first critical?

That feels right. Would you say -3 would be reasonable?

Regards,

- Erik

"Look within. Within is the fountain of good, and it will ever bubble
up, if you will ever dig."
- Marcus Aurelius