[Epic] Andy Chamber's Campaign Rules

From: Scott Shupe <shupes_at_...>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 1997 18:51:58 -0400

I was looking over Andy Chamber's campaign rules and I noticed
this little bit in the experience table:

Elite +1 modifier in Assaults and Firefights.*
*War engines with over 21 experience gain one battle honour for each 5
 extra experience points earned.

        But there was no list of battle honors. Was that a seperate
post that I missed or what? I guess most of the 2nd edition honors
would translate fairly easily into e40k terms, although that would
only work for titans and not things like Shadowswords...

Scott
shupes_at_...