Re: [Epic] Andy Chamber's Campaign Rules

From: Justin Ho <iluvatar_at_...>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 1997 10:07:28 -0700

Scott Shupe wrote:

> But, considering titans rarely, if ever, survived a
> battle, getting more than 1 honor was pretty rare (never saw it
> myself).
>
> Scott
> shupes_at_...

   Strange, my primary Warlock Titan Ceascurathorioss (Mighty Walker of
the Void) is going strong with 52 experience points and the Dodge, Evade,
and Damage Limitation Honors. It's survived being fired on by ten
tarantulas and an Imperial Guard Heavy Company and Baneblade Company
without taking damage or using its Damage honor. Another Warlock's
heading down the same path with a Dodge honor.
   I don't know about how long Titans of other races lasted. Any other
old veterans out there with elite Titans standing guard to the Emperor,
Ork Warlord, or the Avatars of Khaela Mensha Khaine?

                                                Justin Ho