RE: [Epic] (LONG) Andy Chamber's Campaign Rules

From: Chris Weigt <Christopher.Weigt_at_...>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 1997 09:54:55 +1000 (EST)

On Fri, 13 Jun 1997, James Nugent wrote:

> 18) Psychic Defences: 3+ psychic save
> Imp & Eldar: upgrade
>
> You could make the titan immune to psychic attacks, and/or
> negate the enemy's psyker bonus in CC/FFs.
>
> How about enemies fighing the titan count as having no psychers. (Since psycics cannot effect the titan).
This was a pretty useless one in Sm2, if I remember correctly. Who misses the time when psychers did
something? Their support role in CC and FF is powerfull, but I miss the fun of ripping up minds, ect.

Useless in SM2? Then you've never had two warlord battlegroups totally
destroyed in 4 turns by tyranid psychic powers then, have you?
*grumblemumble"bloodybugs"mutter*
Chris