Re: [Epic] Question on Tyranid Biotitans

From: Alan Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 1997 14:00:33 -0700

David Dresser wrote:

> Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that the CC weapon is Subjugator
> only.

You're right. My thanks for the correction.

> I'm unfamiliar with the fluff, why is the hellslicer weapon given the
> "causes catastrophic damage in CC" rule while all other close combat
> weapons are "causes catastrophic damage if the titan wins CC"? Is this
> just a typo? If not, can someone point me towards the dwarf issue where
> these were first detailed?

Hey, you're right again! The stats on the Subjugator don't mention the
"having to win" as being a prerequisite, but the rules on CC weapons do.

> Oh, and why would it get 2 rolls?

Damage Capacity of 4 halved = 2 rolls.

--
100026.2014 compuserve o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo
See http://www.z-world.com/graphics/z/master/8856.gif for picture