Re: [Epic] [E40K] Squats -- different list

From: <PAspin3551_at_...>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 1997 08:14:59 -0400 (EDT)

In a message dated 10/06/97 19:06:26, Mithramuse+_at_... (Aaron P Teske)
writes:

<<
 Y'know, I thought you meant first fire there for a second, not
 firefight... anyway, one thing I want to point out is that Squat SHVs
 have traditionally been some of the toughest (if not *the* toughest)
 SHVs to kill. That they can stand up better than battlefortresses or
 Tempest-equivalents really shouldn't be a surprise; they should also
 cost more as a result. (Those two units, if I'm not mistaken, are the
 two cheapest War Engines out there.) That being said, my original
 estimate of the PV of an Overlord (150, IIRC) will be upped if the 4+
 fixed save is kept, regardless of whether or not I keep the +15cm to
 range & all that.
                     Aaron Teske >>

when you says tempests, I assume you mean the new Engine of Vaul chassis for
the Ledar. These are not the cheapest out there - they are exactly the same
points as an imperial superheavy tank,.
 Orcs are cheaper though.

K.a.