RE: [Epic] Battle Honors - rough draft

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 1997 11:48:48 -0500

At 11:55 AM 6/16/97 -0400, you wrote:

>It is tougher than the lightning reflexes honor, which will only allow the
>titan to fire first in the WE phase. It needs a balancer.

I think this is probably the best argument I could come up with.

>You may be right, although I think this situation (straight duel between a
war engine and a detachment) is unrealistic. There would be other stuff on
the board.

As always, we have to go from the specific effect to the general (is that
inductive or deductive . . . I can never remember).

How about the We fires as if it has 2 Blast markers on it. (or may be 1). Or
how about each weapon system(left arm, right arm, each wing) may fire on a
4+. Those that fail may fire in the WE fire phase normally. (Sir, we're not
ready yet...:).

The BM idea is a decent one. The 4+ is too fiddly. I went with a -1 for
all SHWs, and no effect on fp-based weapons (since they are an Eldar
weakpoint anyway).

Temp