Re: [Epic] Battle Honors - 1st rewrite

From: Scott Shupe <shupes_at_...>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 1997 13:39:51 -0400

duckrvr_at_... wrote:

> Chaos
> =====
> Upgrades:
> Heavy Armor - as Imperial
> Daemon Weapon - as Turbo Weapon, or cc weapon gains +5 assault and 2 fp
> Extra Shielding - As Imperial
> Daemon Prince Possession - Titan gains Psyker ability (applies to one per honor)
> Chaos tail - Titan gains cc weapon w/o fp (applies to one per honor)

        I was thinking of some power-specific honors myself...
for instance, a Khorne upgrade that makes the titan immune to
psykers, a Slaanesh upgrade identical to the Eldar Agile ability,
Tzeentch upgrade to give psyker ability to the titan, not sure
about Nurgle. That along with some gerenic chaos upgrades,
like one that would give a straight AF boost. Plus all the
Imperial upgrades, minus Ejector Pods - you'd have more
possibilities, but then if the titan dies you lose everything.

> Points Cost for one-off games:
> Small WEs (Superheavies, etc.) up to 150 pts - 25pts/unit in the detachment
> Medium WEs (Scout Titans) - up to 250 pts - 50 pts/unit in detachment
> Large WEs (Battle Titans) - up to 600pts - 100 pts/unit
> Extra Large (Imperator and Mega-) - above 600 pts - 200 pts/unit

        These are, IIRC, the same costs from SM/TL, and should be
scaled down by some factor.

        In addition, WEs with honors should be worth 1 morale/honor
to the enemy when put out of commission (wrecked/destroyed/whatever).

Scott
shupes_at_...