Re: [Epic] Battle Honors - 1st rewrite

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+_at_...>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 1997 22:00:27 -0400 (EDT)

Excerpts from Epic: 16-Jun-97 Re: [Epic] Battle Honors - .. by
duckrvr_at_...
> What I meant was a det of 2 warhounds keeps their crew benefits as long as
> one of the warhounds survives, and a SHtank det of 3 loses theirs if they
> lose 2 tanks (assuming the crew doesn't eject/gate/whatever). Of course, a
> Tyranid player has no option for such a thing. Maybe there should be some
> "neuro-pod" survival that allows the hive-mind to retain those abilities?

Probably; does anyone have the old Tyranid Battle Honors that were
worked up on this list? I think they had something similar, though I
can't for the life of me think what it was called.

All in all, though, it'd probably be something like the Marine Gene-Seed....

                    Aaron Teske
                    Mithramuse+_at_...