Re: [Epic] Thread on Orcs, AT & LRs [was barrage]

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 1997 08:32:14 -0500

At 08:48 PM 6/17/97 -0400, you wrote:

>Landraiders are the unit I also worry about the most (especially mixed
>LR/infantry detatchments). So I'm curious what tactics and troops you
>have you used against him? Also, what tactics is he using with his
>units. The orks don't have AT weapons, but they do have lots of options,
>so I'm curious to see what has and hasn't worked for you.

What about a battle-wagon based Kult of Speed? With a reasonable amount of
cover, you should be able to move close enough to swamp a LR detachment with
troops that are much cheaper and equally effective in cc. Plus they have a
45 cm range, and might be able to pick off a few units in the process
(maybe). Just an idea . . .

Temp