Re: [Epic] Thread on Orcs, AT & LRs [was barrage]

From: <KAYJAY77_at_...>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 18:58:29 -0400 (EDT)

Mike wrote "the Orks don't have a single Anti-Tank weapon(though the lifta
droppa is close)I just get tired of fighting off 8+ Land Raiders with nothing
more
than FP. Gargants don't last long that way."

AMEN. My opponent always gets an armour det of landraiders & a SM for each
(1 to 1 ratio) and a unit of three Whirlwinds - hasnt changed his army since
we started epic40k & nothing I can do with my orks gets even close to
winning! Also, as far as I can see, not a single barrage cept for the
flyers.

Kevin whose orks really are painted good but die like flies.