Re: [Epic] Citadel Journal Squats List 1 (long)

From: David Dresser <lemming_at_...>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 1997 07:55:48 -0700

CLL_at_... wrote:

> OK here goes the first batch of bits on the 'official' squat list from Citadel
> Journal 20 by Warwick Kinrade.
>
> Air Wing
> Iron Eagle 35cm 30cm 3 2 5+ Skimmer
> Overlord 15cm 30cm 8 4 6+ Skimmer, Save, Close

Heh, I'm amused. Here's some confirmation that I'm not alone in
considering the ork's super lifta-droppa to be a sophisticated damage
capacity measuring device. Obviously it works by using gravitational
forces to rip a target apart, rather than just by lifting the target and
dropping again it in an unsophisticated manner. Can you really say to
me with a straight face that the Overlord Airship can be destroyed by
being *picked up and dropped to the ground* ? I think not.

<grin>
-Lemm