Re: [Epic] Erik Rutins Campaign Rules

From: Francois Bruntz <fbruntz_at_...>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 1997 08:21:26 PDT

>Did you ever think about becoming a professional translator? ;)
>
>David

On voit bien que tu n'as pas lu la traduction en question...
My translator's qualities are not very good but I must say that I

love speaking English.
French is a superb language but it's very difficult too, even for

French people!
English is more simple and not too simple, in top of that I like

hearing someone who speaks english (with a good accent), it's very

nice...

Francois Bruntz
Apprenti MIAGE (Universite Paris XII - IBM France)

Please visit my Epic page :

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dungeon/2370/