RE: [Epic] Thread on Orcs, AT & LRs

From: Ken Taborek <oberon_at_...>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 1997 16:02:09 -0400 (EDT)

I've used tactics like this, too. Remember the pair of Revenants I wiped
out on turn 1 with a detachment of 6 Deathstrikes? I did it out of fear,
but also because I knew my opponent would be unnerved. Unfortunatly, he
sucked it up like a man, and proceded to stomp my IG army. :( Then _my_
morale was low!

--Ken Taborek oberon_at_...
"Show respect for age. Drink good Scotch for a change."- random fortune