RE: [Epic] Thread on Orcs, AT & LRs [was barrage]

From: Ken Taborek <oberon_at_...>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 1997 16:11:31 -0400 (EDT)

Hey! I've been playing my IG army with an arty co., a Shadowsword co.,
and Ultramarines as all-around great troops. No one has ever accused me
of having a cheese army. Just because someone doesn't restrict themselves
to "Pure" IG with no SM, or only SM with no IG companies, doesn't mean
they're taking the best of everything.

--Ken Taborek oberon_at_...
"Show respect for age. Drink good Scotch for a change."- random fortune