Re: [Epic] Tous des heretiques!!!!!

From: Francois Bruntz <fbruntz_at_...>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 1997 03:04:35 PDT

Alan wrote :

>Considering the old Vampire's current situation, you could hardly
>say
>VIVE l'Empereur, could you? :-)

Je vais me gener...

                        VIVE L'EMPEREUR!!!!!!!

>Not that Horus would have been any better.
>
>"We may not hope to survive. But our blood will buy time for our
>Brothers elsewhere. Remember the sacrifice of great Horus, and the
>fate
>of our race which now rests on our shoulders. For Horus and
>Humanity!"
>--Brother-Captain Londas, Sons of Horus Legion, Adeptus Astartes

But where are the Inquisitors? They are never there when you need

them!
You can thanks your chaotic gods, heretique, if you were not in

Australia, but in France, you would have to fight against my Space

Wolves!!!!!

Francois Bruntz
Apprenti MIAGE (Universite Paris XII - IBM France)

Please visit my Epic page :

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dungeon/2370/