Re: [Epic] Tous des heretiques!!!!!

From: Alan Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 1997 20:46:57 -0700

Francois Bruntz wrote:

> Alan wrote :
>
> >Considering the old Vampire's current situation, you could hardly
> >say
> >VIVE l'Empereur, could you? :-)
>
> Je vais me gener...
>
> VIVE L'EMPEREUR!!!!!!!

Let me guess, he's just pining for the Fjords. (Comprendez-Vous Monty
Python?)

> But where are the Inquisitors? They are never there when you need
> them!

Actually I have a nice Inquistor stand. One Terminator, a Squat, a
Genestealer with 2 claws rather than 4, and an Imperial Guardsman with a
blindfold on. I use him as a Chaos Lord. Or an Inquisitor. Depending on
who I'm fighting.

> You can thanks your chaotic gods, heretique, if you were not in
> Australia, but in France, you would have to fight against my Space
> Wolves!!!!!

Mon Cher Francois, if you can get one of those cheap inter-departmental
flights to Nouvelle Caledonie with UTA, I'd be glad to meet you! Win,
Lose or Draw, I'm sure you would give me a good battle.

--
100026.2014 compuserve o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo
See http://www.z-world.com/graphics/z/master/8856.gif for picture