Re: [Epic] Re: Opinions on Ork units & tactics

From: Alan Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 1997 21:03:40 -0700

Sean Smith wrote:

> In the rules it says only infantry can hitch lift on battle wagons or
> battlefortresses and I can't see anything classifing Big Gunz or
> Pulsa Rockets as infantry.

It's because they're not Vehicles, and not SHVs. Look them up in the QR
sheets. Big Gunz in particular are towed... agree the Pulsa Rocket
should be a vehicle, but it isn't. But then again, a SAG should be a
disruptor, and it isn't.

--
100026.2014 compuserve o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo
See http://www.z-world.com/graphics/z/master/8856.gif for picture