Re: [Epic] Tyranids & Chaos

From: Scott Shupe <shupes_at_...>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 1997 08:48:00 -0400

Francois Bruntz wrote:

> Salutations,
>
> OK, I've heard a lot of things about Squats, Eldars, Orks and Space
>
> Marines but very few about Tyranids and Chaos.
> Is there any player to tell us more about these two armies... I mean,
>
> I would like to know how they behave during a battle, etc...

        Tyranids run forward and kick your butt in CC unless you
manage to take out the synapse creatures before the swarm gets
to you. They're not as powerful as they were in 2nd edition,
but they're certainly nothing to laugh at. The army list is
fairly boring; putting together a 'nid army isn't nearly as fun
as putting together the other armies.

        Chaos is a lot like the marines with hamstrung IG allies
and some great close combat troops (demons).

        Anything you want to know specifically?

Scott
shupes_at_...